FAJL8 Formal Approaches to Japanese Linguistics 8
CALL FOR PAPERS
TRAVEL AND VENUE
GUIDELINES FOR PRESENTERS
We are pleased to announce that the 8th Meeting of Formal Approaches to Japanese Linguistics (FAJL8) will be held at Mie University in Mie, Japan on February 18-20, 2016. We invite abstracts from all fields of theoretical linguistics on Japanese. Talks will be 20 minutes, followed by 10-minute Q&A session. The proceedings volume of the conference talks (including Alternates) will be published from MIT Working Papers in Linguistics (MITWPL).
Accommodation fees will be covered for selected student presenters.
- Shigeto Kawahara (Keio University)
- Maria Polinsky (University of Maryland)
- Maribel Romero (Universität Konstanz)
- Akira Watanabe (University of Tokyo)
- Program is updated. Feb. 16, 2016
- Guidelines for presenters is updated. Feb. 9, 2016
- Registration rates are updated. Feb. 6, 2016
- Information on Excursion is updated. Jan. 27, 2016
- Notification of acceptance has been sent. Dec. 26, 2015